Notices

Overclockers Forums > Overclockers.com Teams > Competitive Benchmarking Team
Competitive Benchmarking Team The Wild Side... Our competitive benchmarking team calls this section home. We are ranked #1 in the US on hwbot.org! Discussions focused on hwbot.org benchmarks.
Forum Jump

Not Exact In Round

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 08-10-05, 10:27 PM Thread Starter   #1
Mr_Fuchs
Disabled

Not Exact In Round

what does this error mean ??
Mr_Fuchs is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-11-05, 06:11 PM   #2
Sucka

People will tell you not enough voltage to CPU, but i haven't been able to narrow it down to anything. I don't think it has any meaning other than the clock is not stable enough for PI. Sorry for lack of explanation, but that's pretty much the conclusion i've come to.

Heatware
Sucka is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-11-05, 08:48 PM Thread Starter   #3
Mr_Fuchs
Disabled

yeah the amount of juice i put into it doesnt seem to make this go away, but keeping on doing 16k runs makes it go away maybe once
Mr_Fuchs is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-11-05, 10:12 PM   #4
El<(')>Maxi
Blank Senior Member

If you think you have a pretty stable clock, somtimes closing and then re-opening PI will work. Or a re-boot.

Old 08-12-05, 01:03 PM   #5
Sucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by El<(')>Maxi
If you think you have a pretty stable clock, somtimes closing and then re-opening PI will work. Or a re-boot.
Good point i missed there. Make sure that if you get the error you close out and go into SPI and delete all the files it creates. Sometimes just closeing it and re-opening it does take care of it but i just delete everything except the .exe

Thanks Maxi, that would drive someone nuts if they just kept trying to run the same instance after an error. If i get an error and don't do the above i can't even do one loop without another error.

Heatware
Sucka is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Overclockers.com Teams > Competitive Benchmarking Team
Competitive Benchmarking Team The Wild Side... Our competitive benchmarking team calls this section home. We are ranked #1 in the US on hwbot.org! Discussions focused on hwbot.org benchmarks.