• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

portable photo printers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You want the biggest bang for your bucks? Step 1 get the cheapesat Lexmark you can find. Step 2 stick a stick of dynamite in it. Step 3: light the fuse and run like hell. Can't get any better than this :)

4GHZ_or_bust said:
You want the biggest bang for your bucks? Step 1 get the cheapesat Lexmark you can find. Step 2 stick a stick of dynamite in it. Step 3: light the fuse and run like hell. Can't get any better than this :)

Ugh... right. Does anyone have a REAL answer? Thanks.

portable photo printers are probably the biggest ripoff

1. their color is nowhere as good as their big brother counter parts

2. you pay a price where you can buy a great fullsize photoprinter

3. stuck with 4x6

id just get a photoprinter fullsized because you can use these withouot computers too now

Bang-for-the-buck and portable photo printer are mutually exclusive terms.

I'm getting one for my dad since it's his birthday in another two weeks and he said he wanted one a while ago. Is the epson PictureMate any good? It got the best buy award from PC World.

imo get a full size printer for the same price itll be tons better as well
youll be kickin yourself for not gettin a full size cuz you can print only so many 4x6

Last edited:
Well, I think it's pretty obvious it's not our choice, either. Pick the one that appeals to you or him, none of them really appeal to us.

Back