• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*Warning* Sunbeam product support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rozal

Banned
If you don't live in taiwan this message is for you!
I called subeam due to the fact my case was shipped with the front panel seperated from the case. I called customer support which has only 1 guy, his name is paul. He said he would send it out to me.. I waited a week and called him back... He told me to call him back again if it still doesnt come. I called him another week later which adds up to a total of 2 weeks. He says he will contact USPS. Week 3. I try to call him on buisness days and weekends and he doesn't pick up or return my calls. I do call him on a phone with a different area code and he picks up. That's insulting. My message: Don't expect to get any service from sunbeams support because "he" never keeps his word and "avoids" people. This is ridiculous

Go over his head... I would log a offical complaint to the upper management about this. Avoiding you when you are trying to get customer support is wrong, it is his job, and he is not doing it. I am not about getting people in trouble, but when someone who is supposed to be doing something for a company, and they are not, and it is causing trouble for you... that is worthy of a complaint.

Well I called his number again and he picked up I was like "Paul" ( I was ready to say Hye I got the RMA from newegg, I posted a public warning to your customer service, and I will log a complaint to upper managment.
"uh yeah hi.....I dont work for sunbeam anymore"
"whys that paul"
"uh...i dont know....yeah."
rofl. Well I called the new number at the sunbeam site under the customer service and a new guy works there, he has a foregn accent" I have yet to talk to him on the next buisness day

^^ HAHAHA, that's great!
LOL

Nice job, way to take initiative and follow up on this crappyness and now the company is better off (hopefully) :thup:

From all i have read here, Sunbeam puts out a great product with that Sunbeam Rheostat. I'm sure they don't want people put off from customer service when they have bought arguably the most capable fan controller available. This post was about a case, but many know of their rheostat, and they arevery successful becasue of that unit.

I suspect that the higher echelon might have saw the post here on this forum and canned the Mr. Paul the non-support guy. If I had that job and conducted myself that way, I would pretty much expect to be shown the door quickly.

This is a service based world now. If you cannot serve the people who pay your salary, they will quickly find someone who can. Successful businesses will not tolerate bad rapport with consumers.

Last edited:
Back