• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moving up the stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lennytiger

With all the recent borgs i've been doing, due to circumstances in my family inspiring me to fold on any machine available I'm now in the top 700 folders in team 32...

Currently at 691... will be pushing further up the ranks soon!!!

HAHA!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Congrats man. I'm still trying to get into the top 100, but unfortunately my production has dropped something like 60% due to recent changes in WU distribution.

I'll get there eventually, you will too if you borg and fold long enough. ;)

New blood... LOL

I've been Folding since F@H version one, new blood is good. I've seen lots of new blood to the team! And more is welcome! LOL

;)

Congrats.
Hopefully my PPD doesn't drop any more than it already has (I used to have 300-350 PPD, now down to 150-230 PPD, wo/ changing any systems) so that you don't pass me. :)

I'm about to crack the top 700 myself.

Now if I can only jump over enough greenies, so when the reds jump me, I won't lose any positions.

mjw21a said:
Congrats man. I'm still trying to get into the top 100, but unfortunately my production has dropped something like 60% due to recent changes in WU distribution.

I'll get there eventually, you will too if you borg and fold long enough. ;)

What he said.

Been going back and forth between 120 and 121 for over a month.

LOL, Yuri...it is sad but true. We were at like 119 and then we went back to 120...:(. Me and Yuri will be extremely happy when I get my rig up and running :).

Back