• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BioStar ALi Aladdin IV/IV+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Overclock???

First of all, welcome to the forums :)

It seems that you can! Since I don't know exactly which one you have, I downloaded one of the manuals here, and it appears that you can set both, the Front Side Bus, and the multiplier via, jumpers. You may want to get the manual that corresponds to your mobo so you will know what jumpers to set.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask :D

Doctor

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I did download the manual from the website, and figured out how to do it, but I guess it can't handle it because I can only change 3 jumpers, and it can only go from 200mhz to 233. It doesn't even boot at 233. Thanks for the response, I know where to come when I need a question answered about hardware.

Thanks again
-Joey

MidgetsBro said:
Thanks for the welcome. :)

I did download the manual from the website, and figured out how to do it, but I guess it can't handle it because I can only change 3 jumpers, and it can only go from 200mhz to 233. It doesn't even boot at 233. Thanks for the response, I know where to come when I need a question answered about hardware.

Thanks again
-Joey

Your very welcome! :)

Ya'all come-bak now, ya-here!!

Doctor

Back