• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need vmod for Epox 8KHA+...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice Avatar Doctor!!! Is that from 1984??? It's been soo long since I've seen it but it seems to stir the right memories... hehe
Props
John

Eliminator can you post some memory benchmark pics please I wasnt to see some real world marks with that kt266a chipset. While your at it will you post cpu benchmark pics also.

SiSandra 2001

THANX

Intraveinous said:
Nice Avatar Doctor!!! Is that from 1984??? It's been soo long since I've seen it but it seems to stir the right memories... hehe
Props
John

Thanx for the kind words!

Yes, it's from the Apple computer "1984 Superbowl Ad". I thought it was appropriate...........

:)

Doctor

jbslow said:
Eliminator can you post some memory benchmark pics please I wasnt to see some real world marks with that kt266a chipset. While your at it will you post cpu benchmark pics also.

SiSandra 2001

Sure, here are som benches from my Shuttle AK31 Rev 3.1, with the KT266A chipset....

Doctor

Thanks Doc those are some very nice scores.

I thought you were ordering an 8kha+ not the new shuttle.

Back