• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Svc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alchemy1

I swear SVC is hit and miss. I have had 3 GREAT transactions and 3 BAD transactions with them. The only reason I continue to order is they have CHEAP prices on certain things ($4 AS5, .99 3-pin adapters, etc). This time they forgot to send me an email letting me know that they shipped my package out. I got the email AFTER I got my package...lol SVC is on their game.

Yeah, their email system is a bit lacking. I have ordered quite a few orders from them in the past. I have had almost all of them go smoothly, but a few have had missing parts. A quick email to their shipping department, and the part is on its way, but I still have to wait for it. The main reason I keep buying from them is because of their prices.

Exactly! They are always nice and fix the problem, but they just have so many problems to fix. Literally every other order I have placed has been screwed up. The prices are their saving grace for sure.

Back