• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

acoustic edge owners, happy or sad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

calvin

Feel its time to finally move up from on board to a real sound card. Main use is listening to cd's and mp3's on a nice set of Sennheiser headphones, so looking primarily towards sound quality. Also casual game use, but not a priority. And don't want to spend over $80. What led me to the acoustic edge.

Any users with good phones + acoustic edge that can provide an opinion? Be interested in any feedback, thanks for any responses...

Well these cards must not be that common. Decided to get one to try. Initial impression - solid product. No crackling or screeching etc isuses so compatibility with KT133A/686B is good. Streaming audio doesn't studder anymore while surfing around, like that. Games run smoother and sound better. And sounds nice with my phones :) Geuss I'll keep it for awhile.

Back