• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mbm 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EvilAerosolCan

I just installed MBM 5 on my comp. On the motherboard list, all they had was K8N Neo Platinum. Will it be inaccurate or anything if I have a K8N Neo2 Platinum?

Yes that will work. You will still have to play with it some to get everthing correct. Some voltages still don't read correctly but the temps all work fine.

It was working fine for awhile, but last night it started saying I had like 3.3v going to the CPU. I kind of freaked out but then I saw the temps were still the same, so I just figured the volts were off.

Forget the pre-configured sets and set them yourself. It's not that hard to figure out what sensor is what.

Nice find Supershanks. My vcore is only reported correctly when I boot after going into the bios. When I reboot it goes back to reporting the voltage as 2.42 instead of 1.42. I will try this new ini and see how it goes. Thanks.

I finally got around to using this ini file code. It is actually older than the one I had. I still have the same incorrect reading. It says my vcore is 2.48 when it's 1.42.

Hi rseven,
Glad it helped :bang head

have just got the sensors sorted on the Ultra after switching to MBM & a custom ini file. In my case it worked. couldn't understand my 12v on MSI board on all oc it still showed >12.0v On the ultra s/fan & Smart guardian have been showing 11.85 on 12v :shrug: . Normal service now resumed 12.14v idle 12.04v load :)

take care :)

Back