• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Samples - Membrane Switches etc.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Allute

Registered
Well I saw something here earlier about Chromerics samples... got my stuff from them and then I was looking for membrane switches for some modding I'm about to do. I found this website and ordered samples... they said they are shipping stuff out to me. I will keep you posted with details of if it actually comes through and what I received. PLEASE, DO NOT FLOOD THIS FORM WITH SAMPLE REQUESTS. Select what you want and submit the form once so they don't shut it down as they have done with the Chomeric's sample site. Without further adieu, the link http://www.spectrasymbol.com/samplerequest.html .

Also, I'm hoping this isn't seen as a want add or something that should be in the classifieds, but if you have any spare parts (old keyboards, broken calculators, toys with buttons or circuit boards, etc.) please feel free to send them to me. Private message me for contact info and whatnot.

Stay tuned to my threads to hear about the RIAltoid project... when RIO meets Altoid.

First off, welcome to the forums!

Second, I have a couple broken calculators, but it belongs in the classifieds. You'll get there in time. For now, hit up the local highschools, there were always calcs breaking and being thrown out in mine. You might have to wait for school to start again however.

I'll be watching your upcoming threads!

Back