• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best ATi drivers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Triennium

Registered
What would be the best ATi drivers? I have downloaded the newest I could find but my gaming experiance appears to be laggy since the download.

I did not experiance any slow downs before i downloaded the new drivers. I am sure that the drivers are the problem. I also overclocked my card could that effect it as well?

Uninstall your previous drivers, use driver cleaner (or just do a search for Ati*.* in windows folder, and delete everything it finds), and only then install the new drivers.
I also highly recommend the omega drivers.
I think it's been years since I used an original driver from ATi...

Yes. I highly recommend the ati omega drivers as well. They come with many useful utilities and performance tweaks.

Lol @ The coolest. Its been the same with me as well :)

I just wish the omegas were approved drivers. I am not going to change drivers each time I decide "today is a benching day", haha.

I have heard about the omega drivers. Never downloaded them I guess now is the time.

Sorry i did not post this in the Video Card section. Will do next time.

Back