• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Informer - russian overclockers answer to CPU-Z :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cj_remix

Registered
Hello...
Our overclockers (they are also programmers ;) ) find out many bugs with CPU-Z's detecting new processors (for example CPU-Z confuse Manchester with Toledo etc.). So they was make new processor's detecting software :) -
WELLCOME - CPU Informer!!!! :santa:
Download here http://topmods.net/OMC/OSCI.zip
Differences from CPU Z:
- Supporting newest processors
- Possibility of controling On-Demand Clock Modulation
- Possibility of on/off Thermal Throttling
- Possibility of controling Cool'n'Quiet & PowerNow for K6 & K7
- Information about amount transistors and die size
- Full infromation about cash
:thup:
Wow!!! http://topmods.net/OMC/OSCI.zip
If u have any questions - please ask there :)

Last edited:
linky no worky

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /visitors/OSCI.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

exelent, it identified my processor perfectly, now if only they would make the program find motherboard types as well, that was my problem with cpu-z, wouldn't tell me the bloody name of my MOBO.

Very Nice. But still unable to find out this laptops vcore...
No program can find it...its just blank...

The new beta version avaliable!

So, in OSCI 0.95β:

• Added support of Pentium 4 and Celeron D processors on G0 and G1 stepping;

• Added full support of Windows 2003;

• Improved support of Intel Xeon processors on Nocona core;

• Redesigned user interface.

OSCIProc_0.95b.png

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Well so far it sees the wrong FSB and the wrong speed of my CPU. Cpu-z and BIOS sees it as 3.7GHz with a FSB of 265, this sees it as 3.65GHz with a 260FSB.

I like it, but supposedly my Athlon64 does not have HTT. Is this something other than hyper transport?

EDIT: It also picks up the wrong cpu temp, my cpu runs cooler than my chipset, but it gives me my chipset temp.

Back