• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mod!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am a new old mod.

However, thanks :).

Merged two threads congragulating me. I have an ego :), but also like to keep the forums tidy.

How do ya like that!

Wait so you were a mod, then you were deomoted now your a mod again?

PS-The green looks so much better on you.

jack222 said:

William was a Mod waaaaay back when I became a Senior. He got a little stressed though (as far as I can remember) and requested to go back to bloo.

However looks like he's back :p

:clap:

it freaked me out. I'm like Holy Crap!!! A NEW MOD..it scarred me for life...It is all your fault William

Last edited:
jack222 said:

William is one of the most seasoned mods on the staff, he has been a mod almost from the inception of this site. He's also a good guy and we are fortunate he decided to re-join the moderator pool. :cool:

Silversinksam said:
William is one of the most gullible mods on the staff, he has been a mod almost from the inception of this site. He's also a hard working guy and we are fortunate he decided to come back so we can work less. :cool:

What

:sn:

ps j/k

:D

Congrats William, great to see another guy here, hopefully we'll be seeing u around more often that I have also

cw823 said:
He was never, ever demoted. Missed, but never demoted
I realized that came out wrong. I didn't mean demoted when i wrote demoted. I meant just that he asked or was moved to being a blue. I now know the story but i really didn't mean demoted, it just was typed like that.

Sorry for the confusion.

Even though you were once a mod back when I joined and did a damn good job, you know what they say, if you have a list of to be moved threads, stick it to the new guy. Expect hourly lists coming in from me and a few others.

I'm just kidding. Nice to see you back in action!

Back