• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x800pro pci-e $199.00 ATI Refurb Preorder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
few bucks more and get a brand new x800xl with all the deals going on with ATI vidcards

HousERaT said:
yeah but overclocked the pro is the better card.

innnnnteresting <rubs chin> but i thought the x800/850 series were crap overclockers -or is that just compared to the geforce 6 series?

mmm... lowering prices for awesome graphics cards make me happy :)

BLcK said:
i generally dont like refurbs but if a x850xt refurb for 200 came out id be willing to get one
Just got my x800xtpe refurb today..... benching right now on stock cooling and I'm already at 594/585 and #5 on the orb (3dmark05) with this card and an xp-m. I'll take a refurb in a second if it's from ATI. Probably won't do a refurb from someplace like Newegg or something like that.

SteveLord said:
the x800pro stinks....XL owns. would be better if that was brand new.
I have one of the best XLs in the world and there are x800pros I can't beat in the orb.

zer0nix said:
innnnnteresting <rubs chin> but i thought the x800/850 series were crap overclockers -or is that just compared to the geforce 6 series?

I'm not sure where you got that from. Maybe on the memory side but certainly not on the core.

I'll be so happy if they do a similar deal on the X850XTPE cards...... I'd probably get two of them...... :D

Price dropped... it's not $179.00. I wonder if there are coupons also.

ati is about to drop something... BIG...

Mushroom%20_Cloud.jpg

Back