• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Poly15

Disabled
I swear i get the wierdest computer problems....

I have this ASUS laptop. Model A2500H. I just reloaded a fresh OS on it and the CPU usage is 100% or spikes upto 100%. After about 10 minutes it will freeze up. I ran a drive fitness test on it and a mem test and both passed. I just got a new Targus AC adpator for it. When I go to try and reload the OS again the laptop cuts off when i get to about the part where i have to format the hard drive and the blue light on the ac adaptor goes out. The adaptor ONLY goes out when i try to reload windows. When the computer reezes up the AC adaptor is fine. THe battery on the laptop also will not hold a charge. I can still get into windows and play around a little but the CPU usage is all the way up and it will just freeze on me. My warranty is shot and I do not know a **** load about laptops. What can i do?!?!?!?!?!?! any help would be much appreciated!! I really hope its one of these :bang head thanks all

Back