• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian-Li Watercooling Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hung

Hello everybody, im new here to OCForums and I just wanted your opinions on my new watercooling tower. Tell me what you guys think.

Specifications:
Lian-Li PC-75B w/ custom Thermochill 120.3 top window mod
Intel Pentium 4 3.0E Prescott @ 3.9
Abit IC7-Max 3
Corsair XMS TwinX DDR400 512x4 (2 Gigs)
Evga Nvidia Geforce 6800 GT Ultra 256MB

Swiftech Storm Waterblock
Danger Den NV-68 Graphics Waterblock
Thermochill 120.3 Radiator w/ 3 Evercool Silver Aluminium 120mm Fans
Swiftech MCP 650 DC Pump
Swiftech Hydrx Coolant
Dual T Lines
Clearflex 60 1/2" I.D. 3/4" O.D.

Nothing special really, I just wanted to go for the clean look. And I'm still a socket 478 guy =)

Attachments

• misc 022s.JPG
    misc 022s.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 264
  • misc 025s.JPG
    misc 025s.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 253
  • misc 031s.JPG
    misc 031s.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 235
  • misc 033s.JPG
    misc 033s.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 220
  • misc 037s.JPG
    misc 037s.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 221
Wait, one more. Sorry for the double post. Hope I don't get in trouble for it. LOL

Attachments

• misc 038s.JPG
    misc 038s.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 393
Very nice. I really like the slick custom rad mount. You really do need the fillports to round out the look. I also would say that although it looks like you used 5/8" tees for your t-lines, i don't like leaving any barbs unclamped. I would recommend putting something on them- but that is just me.

Nice, very good job. That PC-7077B is looking very good and great job moding it. I'm still debating if I should get one for my w/c project or just go all out and buy UFO.

OP,
Wait a min. Do you have the inlet from the pump and the outlet from the radiator connected to the top part of the T fittings? So the path of the water from the rad to the block does a 90 degree turn in the T fitting instead of straight through?

Not a big deal just unnecessary restriction.

i'm overjoye that you were able to fit Thermochill 120.3 in that case
thats the next case i've wanted for about a year now and wasn't sure if it was possible to fit that rad at the top
how much or the top bay is the rab blocking, can ya fit a fan controller or something up there to?
otherwise great job, made my dreams with that case more real

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll be sure to add some clamps. =)
And the radiator is blocking about 2 drive bays, but theres like 5 more left since it's a full server tower. I'd go for it if I were you.

Quick question, for the fillports, wouldn't I have to drill some holes at the top of my case?

yes, you would have to drill a couple holes. But with a t-line, they make filling and bleeding way easier. plus, they look cool!

btw, nice job! very clean and the rad looks great

Thanks guys :D
Yeah you got the same case as I do. These towers have mass ammounts of space and easy mod spots. But yours doesn't have the window right, since it's not the 75B, you should make one.

Yeah Thermochill 120.3 and Black Ice Extreme 3 Radiators are hard to fit in most cases. That's why I chose this case.

Thats a nice rig you got going there, I was thinking of getting that case but I decided to go with the V2000a, and im going to mod the living hell outta it, hopefully get some wcing in there. Nice Rig!!

:) Yeah, go for it. If Lian-Li has one thing, it's room.
Haha, funny you ask about the T-lines, the other one is just for looks. It took the same ammount of time bleeding the water as with 1 T-line.

I didn't have a good expierence with those Danger Den Maze 4 CPU blocks, it always gave me horrible temps. =\

Swiftech water blocks have always delivered good results for me. The block I had before, the 6002, was a great block as well. I guess because these blocks don't have as much restriction for my pump to work with.

Back