• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATi X800XT AIW woes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Monaco5

Registered
Hey, i just upgraded from a 9800pro, and i installed it, installed the catalyst 5.8 drivers, and loaded up HL2 and WTF! on my settings i was useing on my 9800pro it was chuggin along at like 30-40 fps! my 9800pro was doin 50-70fps. So i load up BF2, max all settings and it runs smooooooth as glass, then on CS 1.6 it chugs at 90-100fps then dips to 60-70fps depending on what im lookin at. So i installed the Omega Drivers, and now i got a garbled dot line going across the center of my desktop, but not in my windows. So whats up? is it a DOA card or and i doing something wrong...

Well, i loaded up HL2 again and its runnin like it should now, blowing my 9800pro outta the water. But i still have a weird garbled line through my desktop but it dont show up anywhere else....

Back