• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(DEAD DEAL THAT NEVER WAS) This Cannot Be For Real - Buyer Beware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifter

Registered
Radeon x850xt pe pci-e

This is 3DCONNECT's site page for part number 3025

AND

This is the link for Ebuyers item for sale $116.38 :confused: ... 22 left at 1346 CST 8-26

Radeon x850xt pe pci-e

Notice that this is listed in the XBOX category, however the part number 3025, is the same for this link priced at $584!

I went ahead and ordered and spoke with customer service verifying part number and manufacturer, she only had access to the web site though.

I had notes placed on the order of the manufacturer name and part number. This is a dropship item, and she confirmed the warehouse sees the exact same thing when the order comes thru, and "it went thru".

Time will tell, if they stand by their mistake or realize it.....or is there really an xbox replacement card like this out there somewhere?

I had mine shipped ground. Anyone that orders overnight, let me know what happens.

Swift

Last edited:
it didn't work for me initially, but it works for me now after I had to hunt it down in the x-box section. may have something to do with a cookie being stored or something

updated the link

quick find # 173614

"In stock" went back up to 24, like when I orderd.

Here's a thing on resellerratings.com

"They told me my order was a price mistake, yet shipped out a different item anyway (wrong item of course). I refused delivery and now they won't charge back my card. TOTAL SCAM!! Head all the warnings - this company is dishonest and just plain lousy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back