• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just an update from me...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeeDj

You guys were telling me that I wasn't keeping you informed enough of what was going on, well here goes. I am sure my stats, and web team is wondering where the weekly update is being that sunday has already come and gone. Well as of last friday I found myself without home. I am at the girlfriends for a bit and scheduled to move in with family for a while sometime this week. Wish me luck, I just wanted to let you guys know what is going on. Keep to the task at hand and keep the updates coming. I have some new stuff coming that I hope you will all like and enjoy. I wish this hadn't happened, but in hindsight there is nothing that can be done about it. Well anyway's you all know who you report to, if you need me e-mail me @ [email protected] if not, Daman, Mark, and Tim all have the reins and I hope are reporting to each other in my abscence I will be checking up but it will be sometime later this week that I will have internet access again.

Thank you for your continued support for this team and for this effort. I appreciate all you guys and don't know where we would be without you.

Sincerely, J

Back