• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gif team need some numbers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Basher

We want to change the numbers on the hit counter, feel free to post what you can just need 0 through 9 all the same color and about 25X21 in size maybe a little larger.

Last edited:
Whoops!! Didn't see the size. My digits are 18x22, but if you want it around 25xX, then give me a little more time. Paint is hard to work with.....

Here's what I currently got....
JigPu

Just want them more readable and the same color - take a look at the front page and go from there.

Here's a resampled version of what is already up there. It is 26x31 (I think.... if not, its within a pixel or two). Tell me if you just want all the current digits resampled to this size....

I'm still working on my custom digits though. Hard work trying to center those darn digits!

I put the "Pain" in "Paint"!
JigPu

The old digits don't seem to be using the same color background (alternates for different digits) - in addition to making them larger, so if you could make them all the same that would kick some - hmm, alient butt :)

Well, I finally gave up on making my old ones bigger. I just can't make the curve right at a bigger size. So, I've got some new ones. They are 24 wide and 31 high. They're all zipped up (as BMP so you can compress them however you want) and ready to go!!

Putting the "Pain" in Paint.....
JigPu

JigPu said:
Well, I finally gave up on making my old ones bigger. I just can't make the curve right at a bigger size. So, I've got some new ones. They are 24 wide and 31 high. They're all zipped up (as BMP so you can compress them however you want) and ready to go!!

Putting the "Pain" in Paint.....
JigPu

Thanks I uploaded them.... one small problem, I had to convert them to .gif files and they seemed to loose some of the color.

OK Basher, I remade all the image files. I looked on the site, and it seemed as though your program made one color the transparent color. That looked pretty cool, so I just made all the digits with transparent backgrounds.

Sorry to keep making updates like this..... But, anything for the team!
JigPu

JigPu said:
OK Basher, I remade all the image files. I looked on the site, and it seemed as though your program made one color the transparent color. That looked pretty cool, so I just made all the digits with transparent backgrounds.

Sorry to keep making updates like this..... But, anything for the team!

JigPu
No problem what so ever thanks for the help.

Back