• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the heck!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edwardaune

On my fiance's computer in Outlook, on the bottom right hand corner of here e-mails there is a Lord of the Rings watermark and I sure as heck tell she didnt put it there. Anyone know how to get it off, its not very noticeable but its still there.

The Answer depends if some type of virus did it or the default config was inadvertantly changed. If Outlook uses Word(The Default) as her E-mail editor then To remove a watermark you go On the Format menu in Word, point to Background and then click Printed Watermark.

New news, I just found out that no matter what proggy shes using you can see the watermark. I also think I found out why, I just got her a monitor(Dell) from a garage sale and I think whoever had the monitor last didnt use a screen saver and it burmed an image on the screen. Barely noticeable but she just pointed that out to me. You can be brousing the we or whatever and its in the same spot in every program.

Back