• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A64 3700+'s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cheapest youll see em is like 265 from the egg. and for 200 bucks, you could get close to buying a new DFI mobo and DTR claw. if you sell the stuff you have now, and go and get the DFI mobo DTR claw and a new HSF, youll have a very nice clocking rig.

Hmm, well I would be willing to sell my other 2800+, and my other motherboard, where should I sell used PC parts though? I'm better theres tons of stuff on E-Bay allready...

you coudl sell on ebay or on [H]ardforums classifieds. you need 100 posts to access the classifieds over hear at OCforums, and but dont spam your way there. ebays probably a good place to sell it. maybe sell it to a friend who needs an upgrade.

Quick question, is my Volcano 12 compatible with 939? I'm pretty sure it is...that sucker is HUGE :-D

LOL... don't laugh but I have no clue what m2 is. Please, please don't laugh. :(
Now x2 I do know what that is, but I thought that was 939... that's why I said 939 is the future.

m2 is the new socket they will be realizing around this time next year.. it will be using ddr2 and stuff.. its really not worth hopping on right away tho... i still plan on getting a x2 939 in my time

DDR2 for AMD... and still waiting... :/ I already bought a set of 2x512 that is unusable and just sitting around waiting.

Yea this blows, when the hell is AMD going to catch up to intels memory speeds and what is limiting them?

Back