• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wtf

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wa77ss

ok..i downloaded and burnt an iso image of the XP pro x64 edition ...rebooted and it doesnt recognize the iso.
I checked the iso and it seems to be alright and have the appropriate files. WTF

i guess ill have to coff up the 170 bucks just to make use of my cpu.

And this is the ISO straight from Microsoft's site, right? And in the future, you may want to try a little harder with your thread titles. "wtf" doesn't give people any idea what you want help with.

o sorry bout the title.

yes my bios are enabled for cdrom boot.

Also this iso was not downloaded from the proper place. ( like MS). so it more than likely is not gonna be perfect. but then again i get most of my OS's from the same place i got this one and they all work great.

WaTTz said:
o sorry bout the title.

yes my bios are enabled for cdrom boot.

Also this iso was not downloaded from the proper place. ( like MS). so it more than likely is not gonna be perfect. but then again i get most of my OS's from the same place i got this one and they all work great.

Well, here at the forums we do not promote nor condone software piracy.

http://www.ocforums.com/announcement.php?f=66&announcementid=5

I would advise you to download the 90? day evaluation directly from Microsoft, then make certain you have driver support and you are happy with the OS. Then, you'll have to buy it.

Welcome to our forums.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back