• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ghetto fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BluntStatic

got bored needed some new fans saw a old fan no one was using decide to do my first mod other than sanding down my cover (not done yet)

here are some pictures i plan to add some neon lights inside so you can see in

any suggestions/comments?

iits loud as **** was a ***** getting it istalled but was fun :) i need to add some intake fans you can really feel the suction it makes when you put your hand on the place for a 80mm fan:D

Last edited:
2c down idleing should be more when i overclock higher and open up some air intake holes but for the noise its not nearly worth it :) unless it is hot in the room or cold i can adjust the temps in the room by overclocking

ill take some more pictures right now

BluntStatic said:
2c down idleing should be more when i overclock higher and open up some air intake holes but for the noise its not nearly worth it :) unless it is hot in the room or cold i can adjust the temps in the room by overclocking

ill take some more pictures right now

i cant make it blow in becuase of theres nothing to mount the fan too and the screen is to big to fit inside and theres the orig controls on the front i just did it for the hell of it :cool:

sorry for the bad pic qualty

Last edited:
Heres what i got for a 5min burn in test

Amd64 3000+ venice overclocked to 2520mhz

Asus a8v deluxe mother bord

FAN OFF

cpu temp 44c 5 min cpu burn in test 1.6v
mobo temp 26c

FAN ON

mobo temp 20c
cpu temp 40c 5 min cpu burn in test 1.6v

Back