• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this a good stepping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xavion

Registered
Hi.

I was wondering if this is a good stepping for a 3500+ Venice? :shrug: I have seen alot of nice clocks on LBBLE i think it was, but what about LBBWE ? :)

ADA3500DAA4BW
LBBWE 0533APAW
Z741104H50627

Regards Xavion

I can't yet. :( I dont have a socket 939 mobo at the time. :bang head:

Which DFI mobo would you choose if you should by a new mobo now ? I'm not sure what to by.

its an apaw. i have an apaw it it is way way better then my winnie and last venice..

the winnie hit the wall @ 2200mhz, the venice hit at 2300mhz (prime stable for 24 hours) and i am at 2650 with this new venice and i am still testing.. so lots of room to go up.. by the way, you could still overclock with that motherboard. it wont hurt anything, that is if you know what u are doing :)

Xavion said:
I can't yet. :( I dont have a socket 939 mobo at the time. :bang head:

Which DFI mobo would you choose if you should by a new mobo now ? I'm not sure what to by.

if your not going SLI get the NF4 Ultra-D

Evil.

Yoy also got a apaw ?? Sweet. :) The problem is that i dont have a socket 939 mobo at the moment. I dont have for SLI, so i stick to the Ultra-D i think. Are your new Venice a 3200+ ?

Xavion said:
Evil.

Yoy also got a apaw ?? Sweet. :) The problem is that i dont have a socket 939 mobo at the moment. I dont have for SLI, so i stick to the Ultra-D i think. Are your new Venice a 3200+ ?

yes.. i found its sweetspot at 2.5ghz @ 1.5v

not the best clocker but it will do :)

EvilCloudStrife said:
if your not going SLI get the NF4 Ultra-D

Agreed. The Ultra-D is a darn nice board. Most people won't ever use SLI anyway, so it's a great spot to shoot for.

Yeah. I almost decided to take the DFI Ultra-D. But i have heard/read that its very hard to get running, Because of some BIOS/RAM conflict. Is that true ? :shrug:

//Xavion

nope. I have a friend who have that board. he got it working in 4 hrs (installing all the hardware, etc).
he found that the o/c wasn't high.
he then updated the bios and got 200mhz more.

Back