• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

well i need a few suggestions on this card since its the one im thinking about going for..

now before you guys think im doing it cause its the fatal1ty brand dont even try saying that crap.. im doing it because the other 3 brands of the X-Fi..

Elite Pro, Extreme Music, Platinum:

Gaming Options in gaming mode = EAX 5.0HD Only

Fatal1ty:

Gaming Options In Gaming mode = CMSS 3D, EAX 5.0HD, X-Ram 64mb, 24bit Crystalizer

so its the fatal1ty to me because of all the gaming options...

anyone have any reviews or anything for me?

Last edited:
Fr3@k3r said:
well i need a few suggestions on this card since its the one im thinking about going for..

now before you guys think im doing it cause its the fatal1ty brand dont even try saying that crap.. im doing it because the other 3 brands of the X-Fi..

Elite Pro, Extreme Music, Platinum:

Gaming Options in gaming mode = EAX 5.0HD Only

Fatal1ty:

Gaming Options In Gaming mode = CMSS 3D, EAX 5.0HD, X-Ram 64mb, 24bit Crystalizer

so its the fatal1ty to me because of all the gaming options...

anyone have any reviews or anything for me?

Unless you are terribly concerned about the xram I would just get the Extreme Music. I'm sure someone will get around to unlocking those extra features sometime soon.

i would definitely considering buy the platinum if they could find a way to enable the extra features .. if not i guess im getting the fatal1ty .. even though i would hate to

I have the platinum x-fi and it has cmss3d and 24-bit crystalizer and maybe 64mb.. I'm not sure about the memory. I didn't bother checking. In any case, I think the only difference is the fatality board has a different electronics that puts out +5 more dB.

and the x-ram .. and the bay device or wutever which i would sell off

I think that the xtreme music doesn't have any outputs for s-pdif or optical so the platimun and up are what you should get if you want to hook it up to an amp.

Back