• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Help!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xerox

I overclocked my prescott 3.00Ghz to 3.59GHz without any problem. Increased the vcore by 0.025 and the d-ram by .05. Computer is stable and my processor is running at 61*C. I think, I might drop the idea of water cooling since 61* is OK and I cannot go any further with OC.

If I go 3.6 GHz, I get a SATA BIOS error message - "Cannot write to offset 44h !". Whatever the hell that means. But I am glad that I could OC to about 600 MHz.

By the way anybody know what this error message means. Is there a way to fix that error message so I can go further with the OC. Thanks for all your help. :santa:

:welcome:

can you post the rest of your system spec's?

it sounds like maybe your PCI bus isn't locked. Or maybe you need more voltage to the CPU.

In any case, it's just guessing until we get the full system spec's. Post please :)

Back