• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geez why's my 3.3v so freaking low

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jotosuds

speedfan says it's 1.55v

PSU is a FSP350-60THN

+12v = 13v
3.3v = 1.55v
Vcc = 5.01
5Vsb = 5.04

running:

3000+ venice @ 2.2ghz
X800 vanilla
Epox 9npa+ ultra
512mb DDR400
2 optical drives
2 fans
1 HD 80gb IDE
sblive sound card
modem

is my computer going to blow up or soemthing... :eh?:

the hardware sensors on motherboards are usually pretty inaccurate. that's where software readings are given from ;)

If it was really that low, your system would be horribly unstable.

Definitely recommend measuring with a DMM.

Definately get a DMM reading, but anyway... I don't think a 350w PSU would keep that rig running well... I'd suggest upgrading in a bit, its not too urgent...

BTW, check that ALL of your wires (ATX and the mobo power connector) are plugged in securely.

SolidxSnake said:
I don't think a 350w PSU would keep that rig running well... I'd suggest upgrading in a bit, its not too urgent...

It's a dual 12v model capable of 10A+14A - it should be more than adequate for an A64 rig.

I agree with the multimeter recommendation - no accuracy can be had from software. This is not the first time I've seen readings that far off or worse. If it's running stable, don't worry about it.

I have the same mobo & cpu. Speedfan also says 1.55V. I also have the weenie PC P&C 510 SLI power supply... so I think the voltage is probably ok.

oh no wait... it just dropped to 1.54V :p

Back