• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

have 2 radiators and a inline pump now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Warlord2

just like topic says I added a new inline water pump "mag drive" and a transmission cooler

also added a nother 131cfm 120mm fan and 2 Sunon 120x38mm High Speed fans

for a total of 2 Sunons on transmission cooler and 2 YS Tech 120mm 131cfm on DD cube

and my temps are higher thin before!!!!!!

I think I may have some SMALL SMALL bubble but would that really afect it 6c?

the water isnt realy even warm when its coming out of the block so Im thinking its not making the best contact posible
any ideas?

Do you have an exact water temp? I find that if my water temp is 20 C, my temps are about 8 degrees lower than if the water is 24 C...

the only other thing that I could think of that might be rising my temps is that my old pump was a 350gph and this is a 250gph+its going through two radiators and I will soon be adding a chipset and video card cooler=/

I will reseat it tomarrow and maybe lap it some and see how it turns out

I just got it running 2 hours ago so it might just be the AS2 not taking effect yet

Do you have an exact water temp? I find that if my water temp is 20 C, my temps are about 8 degrees lower than if the water is 24 C...

I dont have a devise that will tell what my water temps are=/

Im hopeing to get a digital doc on my next upgrade though

I hate when crap like this happens!!:D

Possibly the new fans are pumping heat back into the system. Move the Cube away from you box abit maybe?

And yes, if it's in the radiator air bubbles can really mess you up. Small ones in the block don't seem to mess with me much but radiator bubbles worse. Hard to tell if you have them, even harder to get rid of them.

fuzzba11's right. Judge your cooling apparatus by the waterflow and tempature of the water.

You added a new pump. how strong is it? having two radiators makes for a lot of distance for the pump to push. Try it with just water and check your waterflow. try to get at least 1gpm.

airflow is not the problem and it seems like a have good water flow as its moving pretty fast

I still think Im not making good contack sense the water leaving the block isnt even warm

temps are 36c idle 38 load with my 2 131cfm fans at 7v

35c idle and 37 load with all fans on high

for some reason the Sunons dont like my 7v mod so thats sorta disapointing:mad:

but I must admit its very quiet with the 131cfm fans on 7v=]

update

I reseated the maze2 with no change

Im thinking I have air coming in through the pump and may try what they did here
sense I cant seem to get rid of these small bubbles

Im also getting some kinks in the line so I will fix that to

it took me forever to fill the lines so Im not looking forward to empting the system=[

Back