• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I see you, MLMIB...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dark_15

Drunken Master JNCIE Senior
...nipping at my heels ;)

While you think your folding pwnage is enough to take me down... you must realize it will soon be in vain. For I have another trick up my sleeve :D

[Creepy Doom 3 Doctor voice]

Exciting things beyond your wildest dreams will soon happen here. You just wait!

[/Creepy Doom 3 Doctor voice]

Build, Borg, recruit.

lol, I guess I don't hang out on the forums enough anymore. but it matters not, I have added to my collection and just need to whipe clean 10 more p4's and they'll be up and running. plus one more dual xeon.

you can fight all you want dark, but you too shall fall beneath all that is.....me :)

'n nahmus, you can try all you want, but I can't wait till I pass up the man, the myth, the legend :cool:

Well i'm not going to go down easy. Its been harder and harder to stay in the top 10 on this team and I think its only a matter of time before I must give up my spot in the top 10.

I've been working on more secure systems lately and that means no borgs :(

But I'm always looking and always borging slowly (added 2 3gig p4 yesterday) and you never know I might be able to pull something outta my arse!

As the new sig shows I'm going to be aggressively trying to borg.... like the pirates of old I'll be sailing far and wide for TEAM32

AVAST ys scurvy dogs..... PREPARE to be borged!!!

Every borg i have is with the owners permission. I usually explain what it does and say i might be willing to throw in some free support for a few borgs....

wouldn't it be nice ...

i would love to join the borging club ... maybe through the kids universities ... but it would be nice to use those 5,000 pc's at work that a lot of people just use for useless email's ... and i don't think i am going to get the political, security etc agreement to borg 15,000 banking pc's.

At best i will be fighting for second tier status.

Same as Nahmus... all got permission, and actually include it in my fee to fix people's machines... they normally just nod their head and say 'Go for it!'

how do people get so many borg (still not fully understand the term)?

for example:

1. being the head (GM) of a company

2. knowing the right people (how 'bout the dean of your local college)

this all helps, especially IF you are the 1.+2.!! ;) :D

The Borg (Startrek Next Generation) were a super race that conqured and assimilated any other races it came across. FAH Borgers do the same to other PCs they come across (with owners permission of course).

I'm in charge of IT for the my township 'n we just got in 17 new dual core p4's (3.0ghz each with 1gb of ram) those are all folding along with the new dual xeon server. than I have a bunch of other stuff that was my bread and butter for the past 2-3 years

well I just got off the phone with a company that would like to hire me to fly around the country and do their system installs and configurations....

Hmmmmm going other companys.... that have large numbers of pc's just sitting there.....
Oh my... what is a borger to do? :D

we just have to hamer out some rates and expences but it looks like it willgo through so don't be suprised if i start producing again... And dont be suprised if some NAHMUS borgs show up in your town.....

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH prepare to be borged!!

oh geez nahmus, what am I gunna do with you....
maybe I'll start borgin over the i2 :D

'n my borg is in central jersey

Back