• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock ULI Board Reviewed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
rseven said:
AnanTech has a new review of the ULI 1695 shipset based ASRock mobo. It's not super, but it looks very promising for a low budget version of the 1695 chipset. Hopefully, some of the big manufacturers will follow up.
http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2524
Thanks rseven. It looks like the PCIe out performed DFI in gaming and the AGP was way up there. It is refreshing to know ULi has so much potentials.

The board is a great for anyone who has a fast AGP card and does not want to upgrade immediately. I have a 3200 venice and a volt modded 9800XT just collecting dust so I might be ordering one when they become available.

Yes, good luck. I am also looking forward to see some results from those who bought and oc'ing it.
I may just buy one myself since the price is right.

It sure looks promising but why didn't they make more of the bios? How much more expensive would it be to insert some better vdimm/vcore settings?

DaWiper said:
It sure looks promising but why didn't they make more of the bios? How much more expensive would it be to insert some better vdimm/vcore settings?

AsRock is owned by Asus and for whatever reason they never supply a full featured bios with liberal voltage adjustments for any of their boards.

Back