• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phone# Tracking...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nedmonds86

I have a huge problem and since i know everyone here has extensive knowledge in all internet/pc related fields i thought this is the best place to ask.

My ex girlfriend has takin my daughter out of the country without my permission, this is agaisnt the law and the courts are almost of no help to me at all. I know she doesnt want to cut off all communication with me but i suspect her husband of forcing her to do so, ive been able to aquire some misc information like an address, part of a phone number, stuff like that.
Ive been trying to track down the phone number that belongs to the address but with very limited resources, i got a tip that it ISNT a cell phone, and the address is a germany address (106 Madison St. Wurzburg, 97074 and i know its an apartment complex).

My question is this, does anyone know of any ways i can find out the name of any telephone service providers in that area so that hopefully i can find a number listed uder the name "Aaron Allison" (her husband)?

ANY help or suggestions is GREATLY appreciated!

I don't really know about germany, but in canada we have a huge website with every phone number, adress and so on (canada411.com) where you can search for someone using either name, phone number or adress. I'm almost certain there is this kind of thing for germany too.

However, if i were you i'd call the police. It's their job after all, and i'm unsure wether trying to acquire this kind of information is legal or not.

Back