• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should i use Omega Drivers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wouldn't run the old Omega drivers. There is a good chance they won't even support some of the things the card is capable of doing. If the drivers are old enough, they may not even work at all with your card.

If you are team benching, stick with WHQL approved drivers. Team scores don't count with unapproved drivers.

If you are looking for drivers to give better quality or better speed there are many modded drivers available on at www.guru3d.net . The only way to know what any of them will do is to try them. How a certain driver will perform depends alot on the hardware you are using, and the program you are using them on.

Last edited:
A lot of people seem to swear by them, but I've never had any luck with Omega's drivers. I remember trying them twice, once I got a lot of video stuttering in games, the second time, I got a rainbow of weird colors while playing city of heroes. That's just my experiences, though.

Back