• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More vdimm please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gtrdude485

Registered
Ive got my OC to a stable 270HTT with a 5:6 divider at 2-2-2-5 using A_G's post in the oc database from dfi-street. i want to give my BH-5 stuff more voltage but it only goes to 3.2 in my bios..... any help? (the 4v jumper is on stock position/ off) BTW I used to be able to go up to 3.5 in bios but it just changed on me for no reason... no new bios flash or anything?

There are three ways to use higher voltage on the board:

1)Move jumper to use 5v rail to power ram.
Supplies plenty of power but runs the Mosfet very hot and can cause instabilty problems.

2)Jumper trick and raise 3.3 line voltage.
This is the best solution for voltages up to 3.4. You need to adjust the 3.3 rail to run 3.55 which seems to cause no problems thus far.

3)Use OCZ DDR booster.
Booster works up to 3.8V but has a .06~.1 droop when memory under load. (There is a Vmod which fixes the problem). You are also limited to using the Yellow slots.

i think im just gonna throw the jumper over and run prime b4 our fball game tomo. 7pm vs rice. UCLA represent biaches

Back