• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bigtoe at it again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea, I'm using it right now over the 6/23-3 and I really like it. Haven't had a chance to overclock with it until my dad stops using my DMM.

With this bios my max memory OC is unchanged but I did gain 10 mhz on the cpu. Overall it is very stable and I like the changes in the bios options descriptions, epsecially the drive strength.

im currently running at 265x10 with this bios. I don't have anything to compare it to but my mushkin sticks will run 265 at 3.3v but no matter if i go up to 3.5 volts it won't go past 265 which is fine because I just was looking to hit 2.6.

Meathead said:
im currently running at 265x10 with this bios. I don't have anything to compare it to but my mushkin sticks will run 265 at 3.3v but no matter if i go up to 3.5 volts it won't go past 265 which is fine because I just was looking to hit 2.6.

[email protected] is very good. I need 3.5 to run that. I max out at [email protected]
I know there is at least 5 more mhz once a solution for the VTT problem is
found.

good luck, you should be able to hit it. that is only, I believe 2750 so it should still work. Hitting 260x11 or *gasp* 265x11 is the challenge!

Yea, I hit 250x11 easily with a 1.488 vcore. Ill try raising that once the ceramique settles in and winter comes around. Load temp is 45C and I don't want to go higher right now.

Back