• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X2 Issues with games resolved I think

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
I just installed the Bata 80.40 Nvidia forceware drivers which are said to be set up for dual cored systems.

I have totally corrected my issue in Battlefield 1942 Desert combat where I had a sound stuttering problem..People using Nvidia with the X2 with gaming issues need to give these drivers a try..You can DL them from guru3D . :)

Last edited:
voodoothenoob said:

Uh that link is for this:

ForceWare 80.40 Win2000/XP
2005-06-30 11:14:09
NVIDIA

It's also kind of odd that you would use such an old driver when the 78.03 Beta driver was just released on the second here..

Beta Driver - Windows XP / 2000
ForceWare Release 75
Version: 78.03
Release Date: September 2, 2005
BETA Driver

Release Highlights:

Resolved issue with some application profile settings not overriding the global profiles settings.
Improved High Quality performance setting on GeForce 7 series to reduce shimmering artifacts
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.0 support

88.40 must be typo. I can't find any such driver, so diehard must be referring to 80.40. I've been using 78.03 for the last week.

I did make a Typo LOL..However I did read that the 80 series drivers are designed for multithreading support...It has correcxted my issues with sound which is good .

video/sound... video/sound.... :-/

Something that is good though is the new Riva has fan speed controls.. Thast a good thing.. MAXED...

i thouhgt i had 80.40...

checking downloads folder...

yup i got 80.40 from guru3d.com

i used them but for me didnt make ne differance.. i dont posess a dual core tho

same here man.. ahhaha i want to get a x2 now.. but i think im gonna jump on one of those opterons before i hit the x2

Back