• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel SE440BX-2 w/ pen III 550

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iceviper

this is a dell computer , 100 fsb , can this be overclocked ? are is there any software out there that will let me change the fsb , and core voltage, are does this motherboard just suck ? hehe

i hear you can buy pen III 1 ghz 100 fsb cpus now , i was woundering if it be worth buying one , are just get a new board

thanks

Dell aren't good overclockers :D

Well you can get something like
Abit BE-6 2.0
Celly 600

For a good price..

Good combo since the Be -2 is a good board for oc.

welcome IceViper, have fun!

I have a similar set up, P//400MMX (slot1), I know that there are slot 1 P///@ 1.1 GHZ for about $150. I am looking to get some loot together, so that I can get one of these bad bwoys. There is a program out called "SoftFSB", but it's kinda hard to find since the people who made it stopped supporting it. Give us your specs, and we can chat about "upgrading" compaqs/dells/HP... for those of us that didn't know, but are now learning... PEACE!

Back