• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All-in-one Printer Looking..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aslan said:
^^Ugh...stay away from Lexmark. Their ink costs are absolutely terrible, unless you buy an ink refill kit, which gets to be a pain.

I agree.

Look at the price to refill the ink(cost of the ink cartridge replacements) before you look to get a specific band. Later on as you buy ink, the low cost don't seem very good.

A cheap Cannon or HP would be a good lead. Both offer low end and alright products. Plus the ink replacemnets are very easy to find.

Print quality on the Lexmark 3-in-ones aren't good either. It does OK for basic usage, but forget it if you ever want any kind of photo quality.

Later models may be a little better, but my X1150 just plain sucks as a printer.

I say get an HP too. HP sells so many printers other companies make ink for their printers, so finding cheap ink won't be very difficult. Staples sells compatible ink a few bucks cheaper last I checked.

For about 150 dollars(shipped) at buy.com you can get a 6210 HP refurb officejet, auto document feeder(big deal for me), good photos, 23ppm black. Ink ain't that bad either. I literally just got mine in the mail today. I love it already, great copies for an inkjet. Its the cheapest I could find it, i saw it for around 180(refurb)-250(new). No flash card slots though.

Back