• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any aftermarket 7800gtx dual slot coolers yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EspElement

i posted about this about a month ago and still cant seem to find ne.. has anyone seen any lil bit of one for sale???

and even in that thread.. no one found nething really.. the one guy claimed to know of some being constructed aas he typed and said hed have some pics soon.. and never did

i wonder why they dont make a nv silencer for it.. asus made a nv silencer 5 work somehow.. but i want it to be a real one and no rigs to cool memory

Stasis is releasing his cooler somtime this week. As far as I know its dual slot and will put the hot air out of the case.

consumer .. can u email me some updated pics of something ?? im dying to replace the cooler on my 7800gtx or even both of them .. please get back to me

The email he sent me said they are working on the final details of it and that he will hopefully be taking pre-orders on wednesday. Im putting one on pre-order and will post results soon as I get it up and running

before i make my decision i have to final a final product and some cooling data

Back