• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

info on this card PLEASE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rajanm1

i have an nvidia geforce3 Ti200 64MB card, and i was just wondering if anyone could please give me some iinformation about it? seing as i have no idea of its performance :shrug: (lol)

thanks for that, now could someone please tell me how to o/c the card and how far should i go?

No one is able to tell you how far you can go, the best we can do is to give an idea of what other people have been able to get. You can start by downloading a overclocking utility, like coolbits, powerstrip or rivatuner all of these programs have a overclocking option. Just remenber that the cooler the card is the higher your oc will be, and if it gets to hot you'll se artifacts on the screen if that happens lower the oc by about 5mhz and try again, you can dowload ATitool to scan for artifacts for you, increase the clock slowly by about 5mhz at a time until ATitool finds artifacts.

Back