• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp 1800+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skip

OCForums Founder & Extraordinarily Elusive Adminis
Epox 8K7A+
Athlon XP 1800+ (150 X 11.5) 1.87 Vcore
Mushkin PC2400

Guess I don't have an Edsel anymore...... :D

First attempt. Running Folding right now.

wow Skip those memory scores are awesome. I'de like to see those scores with the fsb pumped up to about 170:cool:

skip are trying to make me drool all over myself by posting the specs of all the systems you have.
look i have to change my shirt, its soaking wet.:D

OMG WTF How is that ALU score even possible????

Highest i've EVER seen is about 900Mb/s ALU. 1100Mb/s just creams the competition. Drooooooooooool.

Can you dump us a cpu benchie from sisoft plz skip, thanx.

BTW Is that the aggressive timings of the Mushkin 2400 stick getting those ALU scores btw? Best I've ever got was about 850Mb/s ALU 1005Mb/s FPU on my rig.

Gonna see if I can get that screenie too.

Memory timings are set at 8862222

Must be the Mushkin 2400. Didn't do that good with the Corsair PC2100.

Newbie_Doo said:
OMG WOW!!!!!

Default voltage, stock multiplier setting and 150FSB. Where do I sign up to get one of those?

Actually....1.87v is max for the mobo...1.75v is default for the XP 1800+

*** SWEET!!!

I take it you went to the AMD show out there this morning, Skip??? lol

Good for you. Glad ya got one. Awesome lil' package they handed out, eh??? The mobo ain't the best, but it suffices...:D

Right now, ya got me by 2FSB...=) You gonna unlock it, or super cool that XP? I'm still debating on that...

Congrats, Skip...I'm psyched for ya! Enjoy playin' with the "new toy"... :D

**edit...lol** I need to read better..=) That's not an MSI mobo he's using...but 1.75v IS default for the chip....

Last edited:
Nice,
I think I will get a xp cpu after all. The price is supposed to be cut at the end of october, maybe Santa will bring me one ;)

wow! Thats some VERY nice OCing Skip! :)

Btw... how did you unlock you're XP chip? The only thing keeping me from buying one of those right now is becasue there doesn't seem to be a "fool proof" way of unlocking the chip. I can't afford wrecking it.

Back