• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ultra-D undervolting RAM?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
I recently installed the new bigtoe revised bios 7-04-2BTA (I believe is the title) and ever since then I have noticed that with my Vdimm set to 3.2V it shows in both BIOS and in SmartGuardian that is is running around 3.13, when before it would display correctly within .01/.02 of the amount that I wish to run it at. has anyone else had this problem?

Janus67 said:
I recently installed the new bigtoe revised bios 7-04-2BTA (I believe is the title) and ever since then I have noticed that with my Vdimm set to 3.2V it shows in both BIOS and in SmartGuardian that is is running around 3.13, when before it would display correctly within .01/.02 of the amount that I wish to run it at. has anyone else had this problem?

Don't trust on BIOS and SG to give you accurate voltage readings. Always use MM.

do you mean a multimeter or motherboardmonitor?

Back