• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(dead deal) 10 bay ATX case with window $16.99 shipped!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have been searching for a decent looking case for my son's new build, that didn't cost a pretty penny. This is PERFECT! Before I checked out, I had it calculate my shipping, and it was 13.99 ground. When I did check out, it charged my "NO" shipping.

AWESOME FIND! Thanks!

They have a free shipping special on all ground US orders for today and tommorrow only.

AP400W -- A-Power 400-Watt ATX Power Supply 2 $11.99 $23.98
BAYONEEXT -- 5.25" 9-in-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader/Writer Comb (Beige) 1 $6.99 $6.99
KG-188-BLK -- 10-Bay ATX Window Case w/Front Panel LEDs - No PS (Black) 1 $16.99 $16.99
KATRINA -- Red Cross Hurricane Katrina Relief Donation $2.00 1 $2.00 $2.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $49.96
Sales Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Total: $49.96

that PSU has 25A on the 12v rail :)

EvilCloudStrife said:
there are cheaper cases then this..
nice find anyhow op!

man.. wish i had more money.... :(
Would you please enlighten me as to where, asuming the term "cheaper" is being applied to price while holding quality constant (or close enough).

Ascii2 said:
Would you please enlighten me as to where, asuming the term "cheaper" is being applied to price while holding quality constant (or close enough).
he meant there's cases that are 1-2$ cheaper on the same site :p

restockalert.gif

Warren G said:
Nice!!! Greenlight special is on...got a case, 100pack dvdr for 12$ and a few other things..

Green Light specials are weird, they have this Green light special everyday, but often the prices they charge for the same item changes daily. Just a headsup on that...

Back