• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a optimal air flow case. 150 or less budget.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CreasianDevaili

I was going for the antec p-180 or p-160 with leaning towards p-180, but all in all i am wondering if there are better options out there. Sure features are nice but nothing can really replace a sturdy chasis with the right placements and options for intake, outake, and blowholes.

So for 150 or less, with preference on it being around 130 if possible, I want a mid to full tower case {dosent need a psu i am getting that seperate} with wondering air flow options for OCing on air with zero plans to use water. I need at least 2 3.5 internal bays, 3 external 5.25 bays, a power button and reset button.

No one is looking at this cept me, the wife, and my 6 month old. Pretty colors, windows, LEDs, and whatnot is not being considered towards the cases worth period.

Please help me find a performance case for air flow for air cooling OCing that will do what i need it to do for years to come. Thank you for any help.

The Antec P180 looks really nice and has come down some in price, but if I were looking to have a good cooling case on a budget I'd look at the Antec SLK3000B.

I have the Antec P180. Pretty good for air and quiet if you ask me. it's nice, subtle, quiet, and built like a brick. I recommend it. Sorry, I don't have any pics as of now because my family borrowed my Digicam for the vacation. :(

Back