• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anything wrong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the overclocker said:
i have got a KT7A and cannot install the 4 in 1 drives(both the ones on the cd and the new ones) shoudl this be a problem?

What do you mean by you can't install them? What are you gettign when you try? And how are you installing them? What version are you installing? I'd say either go with the 4.32 or 4.33. And try booting into safe mode, and install the drivers one at a time.

when i click install on the ones on the cd, it just does nothing, when i install the new ones it does it k and on reboot it acts like somehting new has been added and then crashes (every time)

I have had a similar problem when installing the Atapi driver included in the via 4-1's. I solved the problem by rerunning the via 4-1 drivers and selecting remove the atapi driver, rebooting and then installing all the other drivers except for the atapi driver. You don't want to know how long it took me to figure this solution out!!! I have only had to do this when using Asus or FIC motherboards, other boards may or may not work.

Back