• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell coupons.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghost_recon88

Senior Jedi Master
Quick question here. Does anyone know when Dell might put out there $750 off a $1499+ laptop coupons? Also, can that be combined with the current offers such as the $400 rebate that they currently have going on with their 9300 series? Thanks. I'm trying to sell my desktop ASAP so I can be ready for their next run of coupons.

it seems to be random time when they put em out... The cupon values have been gradually growing over the summer...

they started around 20% in the spring
had a few jumps to 30% in june/july
there was a couple of 35% in august
in late august there was a 40%
and there was one within a couple weeks ago 40%
and the 750 off 1500 shows up about every 1-3 weeks randomly...

now a new product line is comming out early next year and we will start all over again at 10-15% discount here and there...

35% off SELECT Inspiron Notebooks $1299+ (Excludes 600m, 1200, 2200)
Code: ?128R5J19S?0WZ Exp Th 9/22 5:59am CT or after 4000 uses

May not be combinable with Outrageous Deals, mail in rebates, dollars off, percentages off, or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Offers subject to change.

2% off when checking out using Dell Preferred Account. Select Credit card as payment to see this offer.

^ Hope that's not dead yet. That's the only "good" deal I found right now. I'm in the market for a laptop and would prefer a Dell so I'll see if something else pops up.

Back