• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

An Apology To The Forum and To Macklin01

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

3DFlyer

Banned
4 days ago I posted a pretty inflammatory post that was a disservice to this community. I was contacted by a very nice mod to change the offending material and did, but did not go about it a polite manner. I also did some things and made accusations towards this moderator accusing him of censorship when all he tried to do was keep the peace.

For my actions I was awarded a 3 day vacation from this forum. I feel like I let this forum down. I also feel like I may have turned some people away from the excellent information this forum provides.

That was a disservice to this community. That is not what this community is about. My attitude sucked, and the stuff I spouted off in anger also sucked, and it sucks feeling the way I do about it.

I just wanted to personally apologize to the forum, and to especially to macklin01. He is a good moderator. This forum is a great forum because of caring people like him, and I will endeavor to keep the peace myself from now on.

glad to hear you realized all of that
and it takes some big cohonees to make a thread like this :)
i hope you keep enjoying the forum as much as i do! :thup:

Well this is just a forum, and not a contest of who have it bigger...
Thats why i never post something without real-world information to confirm that... (many reviews)...
This forum need objective people who have backup for their claims... :)

Nice to have you back... :santa:

in a world of diminishing ethics, this site and it's people are a model of excellence. i come here for the clocks, and the infinite patience and knowledge of the members. thx for giving me a safehaven in such stressful times.......... vote kerry. j/k

Very well said, 3DFlyer. I know we have had our differences, but I have to respect your taking responsibility for your actions. We all screw up, but not everyone is adult enough to admit it.
Yes, this is a great forum and it and all of it's members deserve to be treated with respect. :thup: :thup:

Back