• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fatal1ty NB waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

overclucker

i bought a NB waterblock for my abit fatal1ty AMD verison, and it wont fit, cuz the video card is directly over it, do they make any NB waterblocks for the fatal1ty amd version board, becuase i don't belive the P4 version has this issue

TRF-Inferno said:
Why worry about the NB? It runs pretty cool as is; I'd be more worry about the PWMs.

ya know alot of people have been saying that, but i have a temp gun and its one of the hottest parts of the computer besides some caps and chips on the graphics card, it has been anywhere between 90F-160F (32-71C) isnt that pretty hot? and i got those readings off a PC chips mobo with a passive heatsink and a few other boards, and im sure it runs even hotter when the cpu and the ram is OCed

overclucker said:
ya know alot of people have been saying that, but i have a temp gun and its one of the hottest parts of the computer besides some caps and chips on the graphics card, it has been anywhere between 90F-160F (32-71C) isnt that pretty hot? and i got those readings off a PC chips mobo with a passive heatsink and a few other boards, and im sure it runs even hotter when the cpu and the ram is OCed
Wow. My NB temps never went past 37C. It's always 27-37C. The PWMs, on the other hand has been up to 52C.

well i cant tell on the fatal1ty becuase thiers a fan on it and i dont dare to take it off when running, but im goin to be doin some pretty extreme ocs and i don't want my SB and NB to be my weaknesses ya know?

AN8SLI.jpg

as u can see if your running SLi the NB waterblock will be in the way, is their a slim model for this board?, with the fan it already has almost no room to work with, it would have to be pretty extreme..heh

Back