• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100 HP 48x 700MB 80-Minute or 100 4x 4.7GB DVD-R Media - 12.99 + ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've read on a few sites that the DVDs they're selling are complete garbage. Many people that have bought them are ending up with many pretty coasters to have around the house. I was considering them myself, but went with the Ritek deal on Newegg for +Rs at $35 w/$10 mail-in rebate. The price isn't as good, but I've been through a 100 spindle of Riteks without a single bad disk, so it was a better deal for me.

Might be worth the risk with that price though...who knows? :]

Jon said:
I've read on a few sites that the DVDs they're selling are complete garbage. Many people that have bought them are ending up with many pretty coasters to have around the house. I was considering them myself, but went with the Ritek deal on Newegg for +Rs at $35 w/$10 mail-in rebate. The price isn't as good, but I've been through a 100 spindle of Riteks without a single bad disk, so it was a better deal for me.

Might be worth the risk with that price though...who knows? :]

You can get 100 g05s from shop4tech.com for $33 shipped.

Work great, no coasters, and they are 8x.

Nothing competes with Ridata/Ritek if you ask me. I have gone through at least 300 of them, as well as about 100 of their CD-Rs. I have yet to see a single coaster.

Here is your best deal out there, in my honest opinion:

RiDATA 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Pack Disc - Retail
Better jump on this b/c it ends really soon. It's $29.99 shipped after $10 MIB.

i have been lucky with my DVD burns, i have had a few coaster but usualyl cause my computer frooze or pwoer went out in the middle of a burn.

Back