Notices

Overclockers Forums > Software > Internet, Networking, and Security
Internet, Networking, and Security Networking and Viruses/Malware trouble. Get the answers here.
Forum Jump

Load balancing software

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 09-23-05, 01:09 AM Thread Starter   #1
soundfx4

Load balancing software

I recently got an additional connection to the internet via Verizon ( death to verizon! RARR!... ) DSL, and would like to load balance connections but the only way I know how to do this is to use a router with dual Wan connections. Is there any software out there that can do this?

Thanks!

3: Playing wow again -_- Realm:Shandris Faction:Alliance Class:Druid Level:80 Spec:Feral Name:Hawtdrood
4: I'm Depressed most of the time, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life
5: I like cars and hope to learn to work on them one day
soundfx4 is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 09-23-05, 11:17 PM Thread Starter   #2
soundfx4

3: Playing wow again -_- Realm:Shandris Faction:Alliance Class:Druid Level:80 Spec:Feral Name:Hawtdrood
4: I'm Depressed most of the time, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life
5: I like cars and hope to learn to work on them one day
soundfx4 is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 09-26-05, 01:33 AM   #3
Highendtoys

I have a Xincom router that I love! There use to be a company that allowed you to do in with software but it was complicated and the company is not around anymore.

EDIT, the software was called Midpoint or it was by Midpoint.
Highendtoys is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 09-26-05, 01:45 AM   #4
Highendtoys

Also look for some software called INTERGATE. I am going to call them tomorrow and see about getting a media sample.
Highendtoys is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Software > Internet, Networking, and Security
Internet, Networking, and Security Networking and Viruses/Malware trouble. Get the answers here.